SendNodes Infrastructure Engineer (part-time)
Remote | Engineering | Web3 | Part-Time | Pay in USDC
From the team that brought you POKT Wallet, SendNodes is the premier on-chain $POKT staking solution.
We have recently started looking for a part-time Infrastructure Engineer with experience in managing backend Infrastructure to join our IT Infra team. Great communication skills in English are essential for frequent and effective communication with the rest of our remote team. The candidate has to be based in the US or Europe.
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu) systems
- Experience with Docker and Linux containers
- Experience with Ansible scripting or similar for configuration management
- Understanding of TCP/IP and HTTP networking
- Familiarity with ZFS filesystems
- Familiarity with HTTP reverse proxies and TLS Experience running Web3 decentralized blockchains
- Monitoring deployed infrastructure (metrics and logs) to ensure health and performance of data chains
- Regularly checking Discord for deployed chains to stay on top of mandatory hard forks
- Monitoring Github for new releases of deployed chains
- Upgrading deployed chains when new releases are required.
- Paid time off
- Remote work
- Flexible schedule